2017 Annual Catalog First Card!
First cards of the season are always exciting to create and share, so I am happy to feature my 2017 Annual Catalog First Card today, along with the second one which is both similar and different.
In a recent post I shared that the Daisy Delight Bundle was one of the “must haves” from the get go. I used it for my Open House Make & Take, but have created so many other projects. Today I am sharing the first two cards I created using the Daisy Delight stamp set and the Daisy Punch. (Note: Leave a comment below letting me know which one is YOUR favorite, and why. You just may find it in your mailbox!)
Can you spot all the differences between the two cards?!?
- The most obvious difference is the orientation of the cards. The top one, which was the first one, is portrait style/vertical; the bottom one is landscape style/ horizontal.
- I stamped the saying differently on the two cards.
- The petals on the top card have been curled, just like yesterday’s Daisy Delight card. I love the additional texture it adds to the card so I may curl the petals on the bottom card as well. (I didn’t glue the petals down just in case I decided to curl them.)
The rest of the details are basically the same.
- Both card bases are the NEW Thick Very Vanilla cardstock and have flower stems stamped in Old Olive, Wild Wasabi and Garden Green;and Wildflowers stamped in Wisteria Wonder and Flirty Flamingo.
- The Daisy was stamped on Crushed Curry cardstock using Basic Gray ink for the petals and Chocolate Chip with Early Espresso for the centers. Then they were punched out and layered before being glued to the front of the card.
I am loving this NEW Daisy Delight Bundle, and I know you will too! So, I have a related special offer for you:
Sign up for my Newsletter – using the link on the top right corner of my blog – and receive a FREE 6 x 6 One sheet tutorial (PDF format) for the projects shown below.