Awesomely Artistic Continues Today!
Oh my! I can’t believe it has been so long since I posted! Time sure does seem to have a way of flying by when you get busy with life. I have several project ideas to share with you today in order to make up for my “disappearing act” as my series: Awesomely Artistic continues today.
First… A card which is very similar to one I made for a card swap with other U.S. based demonstrator.
- Card Stock: Cucumber Crush, Basic Black, Very Vanilla, assorted Scraps
- Inks: Jet Black StazOn, Old Olive, Garden Green
- Accessories: Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack, Brick Wall Embossing Folder, Pearl Jewels, Stampin’ Dimensionals
I used the NEW 6×6 Brick Wall Embossing Folder and dug into my stash of punched Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack flowers to add dimension and color to the card! I’d love to have flowers like these growing along the edge of my house but, sadly, I don’t have much of a green thumb – except when I have been stamping or dying with green ink!!!
I came across a full size version of the next card while surfing the Internet. I liked the muted colors the creator used so much that I created my own version… adapting it to a Love Note card (3×3).
- Card Stock: Very Vanilla, Sahara Sand
- Inks: Smoky Slate, Sahara Sand, Pink Pirouette, Mint Macaron
- Accessories: Dazzling Details, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Aqua Painter
And finally, for today, this Q&E (Quick & Easy) card I created to send out to members of my email list. (Note: You can join my email list today by sending me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Card Stock: Whisper White, Coral Calypso, Basic Black, Very Vanilla, So Saffron
- Inks: Smoky Slate, Old Olive, Jet Black StazOn
- Accessories: Pretty Petals Designer Series Paper Stack, Dazzling Details, Petite Petals Punch, Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack, Subtles Candy Dots
If you would like to order any of the products used above then simply click on the Shopping Cart image in the upper right corner. It will take you to my Stampin’ Up! website where you can make your purchase any time of the day or night!