Oh My Goodness! I am so excited to share today’s Bloomin’ Love Tag project with you! It’s a Tag A Bag using the Blooming’ Love stamp set and some card stock hearts that I created templates for. The templates are sized specifically for the Bloomin’ Hearts Framelits Dies and the heart image in Bloomin’ Love!
Valentine’s Day is quickly approaching and I know that many of you are busy. You may think you don’t have the time to create Valentine favors. This quick & easy project is perfect for you, while still being challenging enough for the more advanced stamper. One thing that makes my Bloomin’ Love Tag A Bag Valentine Party Favor so quick & easy is that it uses the ready made Tag A Bags from Stampin’ Up! and embellishments from the Love Blossoms Embellishments Kit.
Step by Step Tutorial
- Stamp the Tag A Bag with the “… in the air” saying from the Bloomin’ Love stamp set using Blushing Bride ink. Place the desired treat inside the Tag A Bag, then fold the top down about an inch. Wrap the top of the Tag A Bag with Gold Metallic Baker’s Twine. Set aside.
- Cut out the large Rose Red card stock heart and the smaller Whisper White card stock heart using the templates provided below. (Note: Please read my comments included with the templates, and also at the bottom of today’s post.)
- Glue a Gold Foil Doily Heart from the Love Blossoms Embellishments Kit to the center of the Rose Red heart. Stamp the Whisper White heart with the Bloomin’ Love heart image using Blushing Bride ink. Sponge the edges with Rose Red ink, then glue the heart to the center of the Foil Doily Heart.
- Stamp the Banner Image on Whisper White card stock using Basic Gray ink. Add the “Love You” – or the phrase of your choice – to the banner using Rose Red ink. Cut out the banner using the coordinating framelit from the Large Numbers Framelits Dies. Sponge the edges with Rose Red ink, and then glue in place. Add a Bow Paper Clip Embellishment to the top of the Rose Red Heart.
- Attach the finished heart to the top of the Tag A Bag using your adhesive of choice. Don’t forget to stamp the back with your personalized stamp to let people know you made it yourself!