Coffee Treats for You!
I am continuing my Coffee Cafe Bundle series with a couple of Coffee Treats for You. Who doesn’t like special treats?!? Especially when they are not expected!
I like to share my love of stamping by carrying little gift items that I can hand out to people who help me at the bank, post office, grocery shopping, etc. These Coffee Cafe Cello Treat Bag and Coffee Cafe Pouch are perfect for that!
The Coffee Cafe Cello Treat Bag is a quick and easy project using Stampin’ Up!’s 2″ x 8″ Cellophane Bags, Early Espresso cardstock, Pear Pizzazz cardstock, and Early Espresso Classic Stampin’ Pad. Here is a close up of the topper/header for the Coffee Cafe Cello Treat Bag.
The Coffee Cafe Treat Pouch takes a little bit more time to create because it involves fussy cutting some of the images from the coordinating Coffee Break Designer Series Paper. The pouch is the perfect size for two packages of VIA instant coffee.
To create the pouch:
- Step 1: Cut a 6-1/2″ x 2-1/2″ piece of one of the patterns from the Coffee Break Designer Series Paper collection.
- Step 2: Score both long edges of the Designer Series Paper at 1/4″.
- Step 3: Turn the Designer Series Paper and score across the width at 2″.
- Step 4: Trim the edges of the larger portion of the paper along the score line, leaving flaps on both sides of the 2″ section. Trim the ends of the flaps at a slight angle.
- Step 5: Fold the paper along the remaining score lines, and glue the flaps in place to form the pocket.
- Step 6: Punch the remaining end with the ScallopTag Topper Punch. Add lengths of the 1/4″ Copper Trim to the top, and decorate the front of the pouch as desired. (Note: I glued the coffee pot image to the pouch front and added the coffee cup using Stampin’ Dimensionals. The new Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals are perfect size for the small image!)
I originally made the the Coffee Cafe Treat Bags for part of my New Catalog Open House that was held on July 8, 2017. You can see more projects from the display here.