Glossy Cardstock Coffee Card!
I’ve limited myself to the Coffee Break Suite for most of my previous Coffee Cafe Bundle project shares, but today I am branching out, a little. I still used the Coffee Cafe stamp set and the Coffee Cups Framelits Dies, but this time I did not use the co-ordinating Coffee Break Designer Series Paper. Instead I used a combination of the backgrounds I created for my Glossy Cardstock Techniques class that was held a couple weeks ago.
Today’s Glossy Cardstock Coffee Card uses a piece of Marbled Glossy Cardstock I created during a class, and shared here, as the background. The coffee cup was stamped in Berry Burst ink on Berry Burst cardstock. The coffee cup band features one of the Polished Stone Glossy Cardstock backgrounds I featured here. Other supplies you will need to create the card are:
- The Coffee Cafe Bundle
- Whisper White cardstock
- Tranquil Tide cardstock (a NEW In Color!)
- Berry Burst cardstock (a NEW In Color!)
- Berry Burst Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Traquil Tide Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Smoky Slate Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Berry Burst Classic Stampin’ Ink Refill (for the background)
- Tranquil Tide Stampin’ Ink Refill (for the background)
- Daffodil Delight Stampin’ Ink Refill (for the background)
- Soft Sky Stampin’ Ink Refill (for the background)
- Corrugated Elements
- Glitter Enamel Dots
- 2017-2019 In Color Bitty Bows
- Stampin’ Dimensionals
Who wouldn’t want to receive this card in the mail? Leave a comment below letting me know what your favorite part of today’s card is. This Saturday, September 23, 2017 I will randomly pick a name and that person will mail this card to the winner.