Thankful for You Cards!
Today’s project shares are fall themed Thankful for You Cards! Both feature the Painted Autumn Designer Series Paper collection.
You will need the following to create my card:
- Painted Harvest (144783)* (Purchase the stamp set and coordinating Leaf Punch at as a bundle to save 10% – Item #146021)
- Marbled (144772)
- Daffodil Delight (126944)
- Cajun Craze (12695)
- Pear Pizzazz (131180)
- Wild Wasabi (126959)
- Early Espresso (126974)
- Early Espresso (119686)
- Pumpkin Pie (105117)
- Soft Suede (115318)
- Whisper White (100730)
- Painted Autumn Designer Series Paper (144613)
- Leaf Punch (144667)*
- Layering Circles Framelits (141705)
- 3/8″ Gold Metallic-Edge Ribbon (144146)
- Adhesive of Choice (My favorite is Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755)
Here is a close up of the card’s focal point to show you the detail. You’ll notice I only used the smaller size flower petal image.
Tip: After stamping the image in Daffodil Delight, stamp again in Cajun Craze, but first stamp on a scrap of paper to remove some of the ink and create a less intense color for the second stamping. Also, turn the stamp image slightly before stamping the Cajun Craze image. It will add a fuller appearance to the flower.
Finally, the “Thankful for You” card from my up-upline, Sandra, made for our unit’s card swap earlier this month.
I love projects that offer the opportunity to use papers from our scrap stash. This card is one of those projects. I know I will be using the layout and some of my scraps (both old and new!) to create cards for my collection. Will you?